Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Alexa Cambridge
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 12:58 AM   #24 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"Sounds like we're done here then." Was there a single MLE-er who didn't understand how precious time was? Probably not. This was a busy department on a whole. With nothing pressing NEEDING to be discussed in the moment regarding the position she was now relieved to have filled, Lex felt comfortable putting an end to the exchange, afterall they weren't sitting at the bar of the Leaky Cauldron, no they were still on the clock.

"I'll send the necessary paperwork over to the payroll department and make the necessary changes to your file but I'll leave the introductions to you." Let Shacklebolt break the news and deal with whatever arose. It was now her problem--er....job.

"Have a report written up by the end of their trimester for me to review. I'll also be hosting a special training for them. You'll get that report when it's done. Outside of that, you're free to go."
Well, that was easy. She had known it wouldn't be too hard, but Evangeline was prepared to fight for it if she needed to. But honestly, like they had said... no one really wanted this job. So she had been pretty confident.

"Sounds great," she responded with a pleased smile. She was almost tempted to make an invitation to join her at the Leaky or a place owned by Angelo's family, but... what would they even talk about outside of work? Maybe later.

Evie nodded at the request of the write up at the end of the trimester. She would get that done. She would do her best and then she would do even better. She stood up. "Thanks, boss. I'll see you around." And with that and her pleased smile, she turned on her heel and left the office.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise