Thread: Hangout Area
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 12:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Mariana had been meaning to reach out to the Senior Undersecretary, only the woman was the Senior Undersecretary. She knew she must be swamped with things far more important than girl talk and she couldn't quite justify bothering her during work hours. Luckily for her, January was the one who ended up asking for a meetup and the botanist had been looking forward to it all day.

Small floral lunch bag in hand, Mariana moved over to where the other woman was already seated and offered a smile. "Hey. I was really happy to get your note. I've been wondering how you are." No small talk for this one. She still remembered the fireworks so vividly in her mind and it had been scary for her, unused to the dangers of being someone important in the wizarding world. Maybe January had grown more accustomed to these types of things, aurors following her around and all.

Setting her bag down, the brunette took a seat and pulled out her salad, eyes on her companion.
Well, being the Senior Undersecretary meant she was quite busy in the office, but sometimes January needed a little girl talk to break up the work flow. She worked too much sometimes. Too much that it had gotten her in trouble with her family before - missing family events had happened in the past. Needless to say, they weren't missed anymore.

Looking up at the sound of footsteps, January saw Mariana and smiled. Her smile turned a little sheepish when she asked how she was, knowing that it was specifically directed to the incident at the park a few weeks back. Surely by now she had seen the article as well. "I'm fine," she said as a blanket statement as the other woman sat down and got her lunch out.

January crossed her legs. "I'm sorry you were put in danger on the night of your first orientation. That wasn't a very warm welcome." January stirred her pasta salad around in her container, watching the woman. She seemed strong, though. She remembered that she had immediately looked after her to make sure she was okay and January appreciated that.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise