Thread: Azkaban
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 08:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

You know what was awkward? Even more awkward than a date in Azkaban? Being asked to empty your pockets out and taking out no less than seven wands in various states of repair. The auror taking his things and patting him down gave him the look that that deserved. Good thing they knew what he did for a living, right?

"Err... I.... forgot I had these." Ram said, mussing up his hair sheepishly before remembering to spread his arms out again for the pat down. Were they done? Was it done? Would this ever be done?

Out of politeness he hadn't looked at what had been taken from his date. He'd also not had the best look at her yet for that matter - even if his glasses hadn't fallen off the side of the building he suspected he wouldn't have spent too much time staring given this was all now a crazy whirlwind and for all he knew he was about to be locked in a cell forever or at best it was a big ol' prank and he was about to be the laughing stock of all of the Wizarding World.

But soon they were being led to their cell. Their literal cell. Ramiel was relieved to see that there was an actual nice dinner table with comfortable seats and a candle and a rose that wouldn't look out of place in a fancy restaurant. At least they weren't expected to sit on those concrete floors and share a stale heel of bread with the rats that probably called this place home.

"Thank you. I suppose." He said to the aurors as they got locked in. Welp. He turned to his date. "Um.... I'm Ram. Or well, Ramiel Skeres. But I go by Ram usually. This is very strange. Not that you're strange.... or well, you might be, and that's... that's okay, I don't mean to judge, but...." He looked around and blinked a few times. "We're in a cell."

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you