View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 01:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Tristan gave her a small smile, "We sure missed you around here." The circumstances on which she left had hit him close to home. He knew exactly what she was going through. But he would only talk about it if she wanted to.

"Of course." He said with a wink and a grin. He watched as she chose a chair and then made his way over to his desk and sat in his own. Guessing she saw all of the stacks of papers on his desk, he gave her a smile and said, "You don't worry about that. You take up all the time you need. So, how can I help you today?" He asked with an encouraging smile hoping there was something he could do to help her.
Rylee gave him a half-hearted smile. "I'm not one to normally just take off without warning anyone but I wasn't given any information at all at the time..." All she had been told was to pack her things and head to the Headmasters office as soon as possible. There hadn't been anytime to speak with anyone before or afterwards.

Shifting a little in the chair, she clasped her hands together on her lap to keep herself from fidgeting to much. "I mainly wanted to check in and see if there was any work I needed to complete or anything like that." Being gone for nearly two weeks meant she had missed quite a bit of lessons so surely there was something she needed to complete? Keeping busy was the very best thing for her right now and working on missed assignments would most certainly do the trick.

You are Bread!