View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 03:47 AM   #25 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

“Makes a lot of sense…we do technically spend the most time around each other.” Granted Diagon Alley was filled will all individual shops that moved on their own, but it still was still close quarters and still a neighborhood just like any other cultural area of London. Each shopkeeper could see each other as they opened up, locked up, took breaks and meals that weren't too far in case they were needed.

He had been smelling all the delicious scents of good food as they talked, reminding him that he hadn’t eaten much since a quick breakfast. “Maybe some fish and chips,” he offered, thinking over the options that appealed at the moment. “Though I can certainly pay…” the potioner added, trailing off. She didn’t have to feel like she had to treat him beyond what she had already done.
"I like to think of you all as family. I had become quite lonely after my husband passed. Taking on ownership of the Leaky helped, but getting to know the other shopkeepers has been the best." That was settled. She'd make plans to host a get together for the shopkeepers after the busy season.

Lucy shook her head and grinned. "Your galleons are no good here, young man." After jotting down his order on the pad she placed the slip on the order wheel. "It should be up shortly. In the meantime, make yourself at home."