View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 06:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Yes, she knew she hadn't finished her answer yet because she hadn't said what she would do if the suspect was caught lying. This was quite difficult to answer honestly but at least Ava was going to try giving her best answer. "If I knew the suspect or witness lying, I will persuade them to tell the truth in a possibly calm situation, not going to confronting or force them to tell the truth." No, that wouldn't work and it's just going to scare them. "And sometimes twisting their words could work too. If they're getting too difficult to cooperate and we were running out of option, using truth serum is possible."

As for the next question... Merlin, this was quite tricky. Ava stopped for a while to think about the answer. "Questioning them together. I agree with what Emilia had said, allowing them to use a lawyer would give them more time to cook up the story. But keep an eye of them and pay attention if they both are telling the truth or not."

Exhales. She still need to learn more about this. Once the 21 year-old had finished her answer, she kept herself quite and paid attention to others.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.

Last edited by RandomRaven; 03-11-2019 at 06:59 AM.