View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 02:39 AM   #24 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Lucy nodded at his mention of pepper up potions and such. It had been a rough year as far as sickness goes. She had been hit with a rather nasty virus over the Christmas holiday. Not the best time for feeling ill with so many families traveling through. "I'm glad to hear it's going well." She assumed his summer business was the bread and butter. The students coming in gave her a nice boost as well.

"Splendid. I'll work on getting something planned. I just love getting to know everyone better." Her grandmotherly instincts gave her such an urge to take care of all the other shopkeepers like family. Lucy glanced over at the clock and noticed the time. "Can I offer you something to eat? On the house. My chef can make you just about anything you could want."
“Makes a lot of sense…we do technically spend the most time around each other.” Granted Diagon Alley was filled will all individual shops that moved on their own, but it still was still close quarters and still a neighborhood just like any other cultural area of London. Each shopkeeper could see each other as they opened up, locked up, took breaks and meals that weren't too far in case they were needed.

He had been smelling all the delicious scents of good food as they talked, reminding him that he hadn’t eaten much since a quick breakfast. “Maybe some fish and chips,” he offered, thinking over the options that appealed at the moment. “Though I can certainly pay…” the potioner added, trailing off. She didn’t have to feel like she had to treat him beyond what she had already done.