Thread: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 02:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
But this wasn't just any drama.

SHE. COULD. HAVE. DIED!!!!!!!!!

Apparently that meant nothing around here anymore. Now that people were just dying left and right, apparently death was OKAY. "No offense, Professor," for the record, she meant FULL offense, "but lovely and exquisite are the last two words I would use to describe her." Also, had he just gendered a plant?????? Um. Okay, dude. Zor didn't even want to know how he had gotten that kind of information.

She was absolutely unimpressed. Not scared. Try, ALMOST DEAD.

"It is? Are you sure? I thought this was greenhouse two." Nah, she wasn't that dumb. But what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. BECAUSE APPARENTLY HE WAS FINE WITH PLANTS THAT ASSAULTED HUMANS!!!!!
Professor Wishart casted a look behind him at the enormous venoumous tentacula that had now eaten up her snack and was content again. Pleased that no vine would be reaching for him or Zoryn in the next couple of minutes and he reaffirmed. "This is really greenhouse four Zoryn," Taking a few steps away from the tentaculas and motioning for Zoryn to follow him he decided to ignore the tone in Zoryn’s words since she clearly didn’t see beauty and exquisiteness of a tentacula. He hoped he could change her mind and thus asked curiously. "How would you decribe a venomous tentacula then in your own words if not lovely and exquisite?" If he knew that then Joshua had something to work with.

It was difficult to interpret moods of people and Zoryn’s was an enigma. He had a hard time deciding if she was scared or angry or something else entirely. "What did you wish to do in greenhouse two and don’t say studying again, i want the truth."