Thread: Armour Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 09:32 AM   #27 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

"Right. Crevices, too." Everywhere really. The Headmaster didn't want a single one of them left in the castle when this was over. They'd already caused enough damage and who knows how much else.

Peering down into the suit revealed nothing immediately, but a quick illumination charm revealed the little ball of fur cowering down in this metal shelter. It made his skin crawl immediately and his first instinct was to jump back and move far away--they ATE Dolly WHOLE. He didn't want to be next.

But no, they were searching for these things. They had cages and it was time to remove them from the castle.

Carefully, Malachi began unpacking the suit of armour until he had better access to the mutant. For now, the cage remain hidden behind him while he...carefully and cautiously extended a hand as the Head Boy related that he'd done. "Come on....I won't hurt you, got some cuddles for you."

And a cage. He had a cage, too, but it didn't need to know that. "Check the others, he might have friends." He said to those present. Suits actually made sense. Good hiding place and all that.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.