View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 05:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Looking up, January saw one of her new hires, Foster, walk in and she gave him a warm smile. Yes, he was one of the ones she hadn't met with yet, so she was glad to see him this morning.

"It's very good to see you," she responded, standing as he entered. She gestured to one of the cushioned seats in front of her desk and then sat back down in her chair behind it. While he talked, she poured the man a cup of tea and slid it towards him. A tray with sugar and cream sat on the left corner of her desk, in reach if he needed anything for it.

Family in the States? Interesting. "That's quite alright, family is important." She would do anything for her own family, so she understood. "How are you settling into your new position?" she asked. It was important to her that all of the employees enjoyed their work.
Foster took a seat and smiled softly at the sight of tea. "Thank you," he said as he took the cup and lifted it close to his face, letting the seam rise up as he took a breath in. After taking a sip he placed the cup back in front of him. "I'm quite happy here and starting to feel accustomed with the new routine." He leaned forward slightly, "I am a bit concerned with what is going on at Hogwarts right now. There appears to be some sort of infestation and I hope it doesn't pull too much attention away from the students' educations." After the previous year's troubles, they needed to be back on track.

"Most of the Ministry seems to be consumed with Quidditch World Cup preparation. I'm happy to take on any extra responsibilities that may help you with the added work this must be causing." He wasn't exactly sure what that would be, but he knew that staff from every department was working overtime trying to get things ready for the big event.