Thread: Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 05:06 AM   #17 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
Even after fifteen plus years, Hogwarts still managed to have some form of … incident. He had thought his nieces had been exaggerating over the last decade but now he was beginning to think he had been too harsh. Hmm. Once they had the … pinkfuzzythings …. Captured, he’d make sure to track down Alis and make sure she was okay. That she wasn’t any pinker than her usual garb made her.

Girls.

Looking over at the Professor he had followed out onto the grounds, and then at one of the students who had courageously said they would take the boat house, he nodded his head towards her. “I can go.” Surely Dragon burns were worse than the pink fuzzies. Right?

Eh. Guess he’d find out. Nodding again, but this time specifically at the student he gave her his name. You know. Manners and team work… Or something. “Name’s Sloane.”
Heading over to the boathouse was much less anxiety provoking with Sloane. Someone from the Ministry. An adult.

"Hello," she said, once he introduced himself. "I'm Hanna." She looked towards their destination and made sure the cages were still there. She felt much better without O'Hara here. At least there was someone with her who... hopefully meant no harm. "What do you do at the Ministry?" she asked.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move