View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 04:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

The more Professor Wayland spoke....the more Derf found him wishing he hadn't come here in the first place. Though he knew he had to because he had to return the bowtruckles. But his heart continued to sink and the seventh year learned another lesson in this moment, one he wished he hadn't had to learn.

Swallowing thickly as the man finished, the Hufflepuff simply shook his head and felt surprisingly very little at the man's tears. ...didn't go to lessons...didn't go down to the barns... wasn't part of the plan to get anyone hurt .... lied to you to protect you... He felt his own eyes wishing to water from frustration, because there was zero remorse from someone who had been his hero here at Hogwarts. Zero remorse for the by products of their actions...because it was for the greater good? His thoughts winced terrible at the historical reference that came to mind and the Head Boy knew that he had to leave before this conversation, memories, and emotions got the better of him.

"...I do not hate you, professor," he said weakly. "I am disappointed." It felt like another death of his youth, seeing a hero falling from grace. At least...in his eyes and confused heart it did. "....may I be dismissed?"

Because he had nothing more he wanted to say and even less that he wished to hear.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes