View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 07:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
Bumblebee

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Henrietta J. Han
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leonardo Perez-Jeon
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She wanted to see his work, of course, this brought a smile to Victor's face. He enjoyed showing his work to people. "You should stop over to the studio, I'm right in Diagon Alley." Really easy to find, so hopefully she would drop in at some point. He had brought a smaller camera, he never really left home without it so her comment about taking a picture couldn't help but get a chuckle. "I certainly think that could be arranged, but we will have to get up there first." That could be a little more difficult the way they were going to go.

She was humorous and he liked that about a girl. They had to have a sense of humor. He certainly enjoyed joking around. "I'll have to remember to just be bad on your days off then." With a grin he started looking at the building, "Shall we start up?" What did he have to do first though? "A temporary sticking charm on our hands?" Was that how they would get up, he really wasn't sure, but figured she might now. There didn't seem to be much to grab on to, so they'd need something or at least he thought.
Ami smiled and nodded, of course she would like to pay him a visit at his studio, "That can be arranged." Looking up the towering building she felt a thrilling adrenaline building up inside her, this was going to be a lot of fun. "Lets do it!" She nodded very determined and gladly lead the way.

The playful exchange between the two was really amusing the young red head! He was quite a trip and pleasant so far. "You naughty boy." Ami teased him, chuckling and giving him a light wink. Ami took a deep breath and took out her wand, "yes, that seems like the reasonable thing to do here." The instructions weren't very clear on how the climbing would go, but Victor was ahead of the game and Ami approved of that 100%. Applying the charm to her hands Amidala made sure it was working well and not gonna malfunction as she makes her way up the building. After feeling secure to start moving up she used the strength of her legs and core to hoist herself up and begin the climb. Perhaps boots weren't the appropriate footwear but this wasn't something new to her. "Once when I was on the field at a mission I chased down the criminal I was looking for in heels." She shared her little story as she waited for him.
Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote