Thread: Law Enforcement: Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 12:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

REMINDERS

Cases currently being worked on:

YATI - Special training. All YATI should report to the interrogation room for a special training being conducted there. Adequately prepare for the training, read up what you can, ask questions if you must. Be there at 12 pm sharp once your morning tasks are done at the training facility.

Hit Wizards - The sharp rise in break ins within the Chudleigh area need to be addressed. Conduct interviews, gather evidence alongside the forensics team. Should the need arise, any Auror not actively working on a case should assist.

IUOM Division - Locate and apprehend the vendor over in Diagon Alley who has been reported to be passing off false artifacts as the real deal. His exact location is not known so a bit of investigation and interrogation will need to be done. Again, any Aurors or Hit Wizards that can be spared, please lend a hand.

Security: Ramp up patrols around the ministry. Hit different levels as needed.

OOC: Just some things for you and your charries to jump on if you’re interested. There’s a lot of crossover here so feel free to say your character is working on whatever. Also, feel free to actually go about doing these things! Stop by Diagon Alley, do some evidence logging on the Chudleigh case, stop by to give updates on the cases, whatever works for you!

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 10-15-2019 at 11:20 AM.