View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 01:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
His smile was comforting. Ara found herself returning his smile naturally. She felt comfortable standing next to him. It was weird to say that she felt that way because she had never met him before but something... something about him made her feel at ease. Perhaps it was the fact that he wasn't cheering that he had gotten the HOTTEST girl EVER. That was nice. "[b]Me either....[b]" she nodded. She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "No worries.. I think this matchmaker must have had a sense of humour... Or at least I hope so. She sent two couples to the same location..." She brushed a strand of reddy blonde hair behind her ear once more before glancing down at the envelope. "It's nice to meet you, Azzo."

She nodded. "Yeah, wonder what's inside?" she asked with a teasing smirk as she glanced up at Azzo. "A riddle or something..?" She opened her envelope to find a list... "Or a scavenger hunt?"
Azzo looked over at the other two when she said that because he did agree with her and well really hoped as he thought before that it wasn't a double blind date with all of them doing the same thing. How lazy could the matchmaker be?"I would add maybe even a weird sense of humor or someone isn't getting paid much to make these" Anyway onto the actual date since he assumed it was starting now and they actually had to do something besides talk which he hasn't been minding so far and he has not been a....well you know if you knew him before.

"Nice to meet you too....what does it say?"

A riddle??? Well he sucked at those unless you want a sarcastic answer-back....a scavenger hunt made more sense but it made him groan since it was so dumb.

"We would be having to do a scavenger hunt"

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.