View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 07:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default crashing... hi
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Dory was in the back room unpacking a new shipment of mood rings when she heard the bird call sound. Oh, a customer? She supposed the jewelry would have to wait until later. Oh well, no big deal. Talking with customers was a lot more fun that doing inventory anyway!

The rainbow-haired California girl stepped from the back and smiled as she saw the red-haired woman. Her smile grew even wider when she heard her say hello. Oh, she was American too? Cool! She didn't get too many American customers. "Hey, what's up?" she greeted. "My name's Dory. What can I do for you today?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
"Hi I'm Amidala." Ami gave Dory a now and wave. "I would like to get a tattoo and piercing today." She took a look at the listings made up her mind, "A moving tattoo to be exact of a small spider and a industrial piercing on my left ear." She had already gotten her right ear pierced with the same type of piercing a year prior. Ami had a high pain tolerance so it wasn't going to be a huge deal for her.
Moving on...

Atticus's next stop was Paradise Piercings and Tattoos. And honestly, he could use a new tattoo himself, or maybe a piercing. He hadn't gotten one of those in a long time and he thought of just the perfect spot. Heh.

But that wasn't his reason for stopping in today. With an armful of samples, Atticus confidently walked in, looking for the shopkeeper. And there she was tending to a customer. Two gorgeous ladies, what could be better?

"Afternoon, ladies," he greeted them with what he considered to be his most charming smile. Double the women, double the charm, of course. "I'll wait my turn, take your time..." Clearly one of them was getting something done today, and she wouldn't mind if he watched while he waited, would she? Unless it was something terribly private, of course.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line