View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 04:04 AM   #22 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

If Nettie had known about Noble's inner thoughts, and known that HE of all professors had noticed she had been moody and distant, she would have thought it hysterical. Instead, her face fell a bit as it became obvious that this potion wasn't some sort of cool translation sort of potion, as she had hoped. SIGH. That was a long shot, she supposed - but STILL.

She raised her hand again. "If you don't want to be recognized, you would want to change your voice so people wouldn't know it was you speaking, if they knew what you sounded like. It would probably be beneficial to also do some sort of transfiguration on your face, unless they can't see you." she explained. Like if someone was on the run from the law or something.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid