View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 03:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Well...Azzo certainly wanted to get as far away from this other..mate as quickly as possible and was glad he finally knew who he date was and he wasn't disappointed. Or were they supposed to be doing a double blind date for double the awkwardness which Azzo thought was a horrible idea. But he had no idea the matchmaker services sense of humor.

"Guess so, no complaints from me" Azzo smiled looking at her "Azzo nice to meet you confusion and all...you want to open the envelope now?"

Please don't be anything stupid
His smile was comforting. Ara found herself returning his smile naturally. She felt comfortable standing next to him. It was weird to say that she felt that way because she had never met him before but something... something about him made her feel at ease. Perhaps it was the fact that he wasn't cheering that he had gotten the HOTTEST girl EVER. That was nice. "[b]Me either....[b]" she nodded. She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "No worries.. I think this matchmaker must have had a sense of humour... Or at least I hope so. She sent two couples to the same location..." She brushed a strand of reddy blonde hair behind her ear once more before glancing down at the envelope. "It's nice to meet you, Azzo."

She nodded. "Yeah, wonder what's inside?" she asked with a teasing smirk as she glanced up at Azzo. "A riddle or something..?" She opened her envelope to find a list... "Or a scavenger hunt?"