View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 12:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
Bumblebee

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Henrietta J. Han
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leonardo Perez-Jeon
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He smiled as she spoke and asked questions about his job, "I was doing some freelance for Quidditch and that was fun. I have so many pictures of players on their brooms, but I wanted something more so I opened my studio to do what I wanted. Pictures of happy families are my favorite with outdoor settings. I'm always looking for new places to do their pictures. Hey, maybe the top of the ministry could be a new place." He was joking of course.

"I'll make sure to be good then so you don't arrest me." grinning before he moved to help her, though if she was MLE he probably would lose going up this building. "Black widow you say?" That was an interesting thought and he had to think about the features of the hero and different aspects of her.

Ex? "Oh no, I have only been on a few dates since moving here and nothing serious, so nothing you have to worry about not even a crazy ex-girlfriend, what about you?"
Ami paid close attention to what Victory was talking about, "Mind if I take a look at your work sometime?" She asked with genuine interest in his photography. Ami chuckled at his statement about the top of the Ministry building. "Well if you do, I'd like to purchase a copy of the pictures. Perhaps an autograph too." Yes she would! What a better way to commemorate precious moments than with visual art.

"I'll be watching you closely." Ami lowered her voice almost a whisper, looking straight at him with a lopsided smirk almost forming. "I'm off duty today. Just a normal, non-Ministry Law Enforcement, civilian for the day." Having all the gear situated she headed towards the building. Heading the black widow comment she nodded, "Yes I do. She replied leaving an element of mystery to it.

Ever since her husband passed away two years ago the red head had abstained from relationships or any involvement with any one, from her deep grief. But that was then and this was now, she freed herself from that heartache and despair to start over once again. She owed it to herself to find happiness once again. "None to worry about." She gave him a bashful lopsided smile and prepared to start climbing. "Are you ready Victor?"
Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote