View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
H O T T T T T.

That was all Bar wanted from today. And not like working up a real sweat so his body temperature was off the charts.. but a lass that was right off the thermometer. Oh for the love of - why were there two lasses with red ribbons? And a guy? M8. Someone really needed to have been obvious with who was for who. TBH.

"Yoooooooo. Which one of you lasses is gonna help me open this envelope?" He kinda gestured it towards one of them (Tia) and found that his envelope started to open itself. Ooooooooooooh. Yessssssss. "YES MATE!" He had the fitter of the pair, defo.
Glancing at her envelope, and then over at the couple on the stairs with identical ribbons to her own, Tia wondered for a brief second if her date was going to be a no-show. Because surely they wouldn't have matched her with a group of three and said 'hey, whoever is the odd one out loses'. RIGHT? Just when she was about to give up though, she heard a boisterous voice asking about opening the envelope.

OH PLEASE SURELY NOT??!?!?

It wasn't that he was bad looking he wasn't. But he was loud. Very loud. Excitable. Hopefully smart? "So it seems you're my partner? I'm Tia." Wait, their envelopes were labeled, weren't they?

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.