Thread: Wooden Bridge
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 03:25 PM   #24 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
Kaira was lost in her own thoughts when she felt someone standing next to her. As she looked up, she saw a certain fourth year whose name she could not recall at the moment gazing at the sky.

Kaira hadn't gotten around to meeting people outside her year much (other than an unpleasant run in into Zoryn Spinnet). So she decided to say hi.

'Hi..I am Kaira..,' she said.
The presence of the younger Ravenclaw did not go unnoticed, but he figured some firsties would feel far too intimidated if an obviously older student first talked to them. Like how he felt three terms ago.

Not like he was of the intimidating nature, by the way. He probably still internally freaks out whenever someone asks him about things. And speaking of, when the girl spoke to him, Drewett blinked at the distance before turning to face her. HE didn't realize first years could be so tiny. Had he been that small as a first year too? "Hello...." he said, a little smile on his face. "I-I'm Drewett."

So... uh... conversation....because he felt like he needed to continue it somehow. "It's a g-good day out, isn't it?"

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...