Thread: Law Enforcement: Exercise Room
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 08:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

In case anyone had doubts as to where Benzi spent most of his time when not out on the field, it's right here. In the exercise room. Did he spend a little too much time in here? One could argue the point. Did it ever affect his work? Only positively. All in all, the auror reckoned his enthusiasm for fitness and working out neatly aligned with his job, and made him a better field agent than a great deal other aurors who don't start every morning with a run.

Perhaps not every morning. His daughter liked to destroy slightly alter his morning plans every day so often. The life of a single dad and all that.

Today was a leg day, and Benzi was at the end of his set when someone walked through the doors of the exercise room. One of the new employees, since he wasn't overly familiar with her face. He shot the woman (Amidala) a friendly smile as she passed and headed for the bag - his personal favourite of all exercising forms - and watched as she prepared.

Not that it was any of his business, but he was pleased to see she knew what she was doing. The less injuries sustained in here, the less likely it is they'll take the exercise room away on legal grounds.

_____________I could still change the end