View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 06:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Here she was, for yet another Potions class. Anna really had to start putting major effort into it all because OWLs were fast approaching, but... would she really ever need Potions after she graduated?

In truth........... probably.

Sigh.

The Gryffindor Captain entered the room with all of her belongings inside her cauldron, which she was holding by the handle like a handbag. "Hi, professor." She greeted the man, only to do a double take because of those balloons. Anna studied professor Noble and the balloons as she just stood there for a few seconds. "Are you alright, professor?" She asked, an amused half-smile making its way to her lips as she resumed walking towards a workstation.

"Hey." Anna greeted a fellow fifth year (Tina) with a friendly smile. "Do you mind?" She lifted her cauldron a bit and gestured with her head to the seat next to the girl.
Tina had just finished neatly arranging her materials at her workstation and turned her attention back to the balloons at the front of the room when an unexpected voiced distracted her from trying to guess what they were for. She looked around to find a girl about her own age smiling at her. She didn't know her very well, but she immediately recognized her as the Gryffindor quidditch captain. "Not at all," Tina replied, returning the girl's smile with a small one of her own. This girl seemed friendly!

Tina moved her equipment over a few inches to make room for the Gryffindor. She wasn't very good with socializing,
but she supposed she should do the polite thing and inteoduce herself. "I'm Tina," she said, "Tina Dantes."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...