Thread: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 04:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post

Professor Wishart beamed broadly as Stella without any fuss got to work alongside him, taking care of the plant’s he had pointed out. She was a rare student. Most student’s unless they had an interest in the greens of nature avoided the greenhouses unless of course they wanted to ’borrow’ a plant for a prank on a fellow student. As he clipped off a dead bransch he shot a look over at Stella’s work and complimenting. "Good work Stella! I can see that the plants are happy."

Shaking his head Professor Wishart responded matter of factly. "That’s true, it’s foolish, dumb and hurtful, but not everyone care for the wellbeing of plants or how it affect’s the climate. It is just how it is and it something you just have to accept. You don’t have to like it Stella but it’s the reality."

Smiling he said "I’m glad to hear it Stella. The world needs more kindness." And wasn’t that the truth? There we’re too much evil in the world. Watering a bouncing bulb he turned his gaze to the flutterby bush Stella was working on. "Yes, the oceanic scent is to lure you to make you or it’s other prey lose it’s alertness before the bush attacks unawares. So be careful and alert!"

Raising a hand to scratch his chin Joshua sighed as he eyed the mandrakes again. "Yes, they fight with each other, especially the youngest ones." Twacking a mandrake mildy that was making signs of wanting to attack it’s neighbour again he shook his head. "No, i wear muggle ear plugs so i’m safe but you can assist me and put on earmuff’s on all of them so you don’t get knocked out."
Stella beamed happily at him when he said said did a good job. "A groom and feed plant is a happy plant indeed!" she said in a matter of fact voice. She didn't mind getting dirty or her hands dirty, although she knew most girls would shriek and scream at dragon dung on their hands. As for Stella, she was raised on a ranc with horses she wasn't afraid to get dirty in the lease.

Sighing sadly she nodded. "Sometimes I just wish people could spend a day as a plant or tree, just to get a taste of what they actually go through and suffer." she said sadly. " You know reality kinda stinks at times doesn't it?" she asked him shaking her head. Sometimes as the saying goes, sometimes fantasy is better then reality, but she knew she couldn't keep her heads up in the clouds forever. She just loved creatures and plants and think they needed to be treated better then how they are, but hey like Professor Wishart said she didn't have to like it, but she yad to accept it.

"Indeed it does, not that many people are kind now days, it makes me sad." she said frowning. Listening to him she nodded. "But smells so relaxing like your right by the ocean..." she said before shaking her head snapping out of it. She had to stay alert, this smell was to catch her off guard, no matter how good it smelled she had to stay alert!.

Walking towards where he was at with the mandrakes she grabbed a pair of earmuffs before standing beside him. They were troublemakers indeed, they look like they were fighting each other. "Where would you like them moved at Professor?" she said looking at them and gently pulling them apart.