View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 06:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Bumblebee

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Henrietta J. Han
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leonardo Perez-Jeon
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He was already having fun, but he was a De La Garza. Even if his brother was smoother and better with women, he had learned a few things from him growing up. "I've been here for a few years. My much older brother had moved here and became a journalist at the prophet he decided to stick around and start a family, so when I graduated I decided to check it out and see if my photography business could work and it has. He was only a few years in with it, but families loved getting their pictures done so his business was good. "Spain, Rhonda to be exact. Beautiful country if you haven't been." He hadn't visited for a while and talking about it made him a little homesick. "What made you come here?" He as curious as well to get to know her more.

Walking over with her as they chatted, he looked at the equipment, good thing she didn't wear a dress. Picking it up he started putting the harness on himself and looked over, "Need any help? " She didn't seem like she did, but he wouldn't be a gentleman if he didn't ask. Giving a laugh as she said about the muggle comic and shook his head, "I've heard of that one, but I've always felt I'd be more of an ant man myself."

Today though it looked like he'd be spiderman climbing this wall. Giving the harness a tug and waiting to see if she needed help, he got ready to go.
Ami nodded as she listened to everything Victor was saying. "Oh wow that's impressive. What kind of photography do you do most?" She asked, genuinely interested and impressed. "I've never been to Spain but I have heard amazing things about it. I learned to speak the language just a little. Just some basic most common used words not a lot to form large sentences though." It definitely came in handy to learn more than one language working for the federal bureau in the States. Ami thought about her next answer, "I worked for Muggle law enforcement for many years and I want more than that. I want challenge." There was more to her than just protecting muggles, after a tragic occurrence in her life she felt the empowerment to protect witches and wizards equally.

Ami kept her eyes on him as she walked over with his equipment. Sure she could do it by herself but perhaps maybe accept assistance from him. "Yes that would be great." She nodded. Ami genuinely cracked a smile and giggle exposing the hidden dimples in her cheeks,"I can definitely see you as ant-man. I'm more of a black widow." The young red head was really enjoying the ambience so far. "Any crazy ex wives I should look out for?" Ami teased with a lighthearted chuckle.
Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote