View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 04:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayola View Post
.... fair enough. Truth be told, it was more the latter. Sleeping always made him groggy for a few hours a bit and no one liked to hear they were possibly sick by a stranger just because he was snoring. He was definitely going back to this dorm tonight and informing all this dormmates that they needed the hospital wing. Maybe the furry creatures had gotten to them without them noticing! GASP. Trying to be casual about it, he tugged at his sleeve just to check if his wrist had pink fur on it now. No? Okay, cool. He was safe for now. "It doesn't hurt to check it, I guess. I'm sure lots of people snore, though."

It was an epidemic. Whatever that was.

Not bothered, the boy shrugged. "It's not a bad spot. The carpet is comfy and it's quiet. You should try it one day!" See, he was nice, offering to share his napping spot and everything. Except maybe he wasn't THAT nice because clearly he said something wrong, even without actually meaning to. Eyes as wide as saucers, the thirteen year old shook his head vehemently. "No! I mean ... yes ... no?" AAAAAAH. "You said it was dangerous and you're here alone too!! I bet you're totally awesome!"

Yikes.

She nodded when he agreed it wouldn't hurt to check, of course, it wasn't. Her mother being interested in healing was up on all the checkups and going to the healer, plus using many organic things. "Yes I think they do, but there is always a reason. Either the way your anatomy is with your mouth, you could have a cold, you're definitely not overweight, so either your mouth and sinus were made in a way that makes you snore, you have a cold, or something worse. " She was being helpful with the things that she read, did he see this.

"No, no, I'll take your word for it. I would be too afraid to nap out here alone. Older students could be mean and do something to me." Her thoughts went back to the Christmas cards and how they thought she liked Derf when she only liked him as a friend. [b] "I don't even nap in the common room, just my dorm.... well I guess I did sleep in the common room for one or two nights when my roommates were fighting, but I made a fort around me so it was very private.

Chloe at that moment wondered if all her hard work to make others feel good was a waste of time. She never felt it was a waste of time because she liked helping others, but she always did it when she felt down and she had made these posters after Keenan rejected her valentine, but maybe she should face it that she wasn't likable. Even as she stammered to try to retract his words she just shook her head, "It's fine, you.. you were probably right the first time, but there is nothing wrong with trying to inspire others even if you yourself aren't awesome or cool." She pulled at her bag strap feeling all kinds of ways. "Plus I have been keeping my eyes out for the pink things, I want to find them really, to try to stun them and take them to Professor Wayland so I know they are safe. I don't want them harmed." She knew there were some that would kill them right on site and that scared her.