View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 03:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Sorry for the delay!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
The quiet and fiery red head had been itching to get some more artwork done on her body, including a second piercing. Ami wanted to get a small tattoo that would hint at her patronus, a beautiful little black widow spider. Wallet in hand she entered the shop, a small double take upon hearing the awful bird noise (in her opinion) as she walked in. "Hello?" She voiced ever so softly and relaxed, glancing around and taking in her surroundings. This wasn't much different from the parlor she got her work done in the States, but nonetheless it was very neat and creative.

Amidala took out her American identification card to present if needed.
SPOILER!!: Identification Card
NAME: AMIDALA K. BARLOW
D.O.B: JULY 21, 2067
CITY/STATE: BOSTON, MA
Dory was in the back room unpacking a new shipment of mood rings when she heard the bird call sound. Oh, a customer? She supposed the jewelry would have to wait until later. Oh well, no big deal. Talking with customers was a lot more fun that doing inventory anyway!

The rainbow-haired California girl stepped from the back and smiled as she saw the red-haired woman. Her smile grew even wider when she heard her say hello. Oh, she was American too? Cool! She didn't get too many American customers. "Hey, what's up?" she greeted. "My name's Dory. What can I do for you today?"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...