View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 12:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Crayola
Slytherin

DMAC
Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dezi Willard
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Letícia Alcântara da Silva Veiga
Accidents & Catastrophes
x2
Mrs. Alex Turner *asterisks user* Secret Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Oh, Deniz, that was a fun name. She would remember that for now on. "Sorry I was just looking out for your safety and stuff." Being nice and helpful was something she always enjoyed doing, but the boy seemed to not really want it or was he just having that first wake up struggles sort of thing. She assumed it was because he just woke up and let his words just go for now. "I don't know there are many reasons people snore, but I'd get it looked at just in case." She'd suggest that she felt his head to see if it was warm, but Chloe was never good at that and she wasn't a grownup.

Ugh, he was barbaric, biting the poor chocolate frogs head right out. Chloe loved Chocolate frogs but wasn't so aggressive eating them. "Even so, you probably shouldn't be sleeping here." What if one of those creatures came, what would happen?

Her green eyes widened as she looked between the poster and the boy. "I'm here putting these posters up and... and.. . and are you trying to say I'm not awesome?"

Hit to the confidence Deniz, gosh.
.... fair enough. Truth be told, it was more the latter. Sleeping always made him groggy for a few hours a bit and no one liked to hear they were possibly sick by a stranger just because he was snoring. He was definitely going back to this dorm tonight and informing all this dormmates that they needed the hospital wing. Maybe the furry creatures had gotten to them without them noticing! GASP. Trying to be casual about it, he tugged at his sleeve just to check if his wrist had pink fur on it now. No? Okay, cool. He was safe for now. "It doesn't hurt to check it, I guess. I'm sure lots of people snore, though."

It was an epidemic. Whatever that was.

Not bothered, the boy shrugged. "It's not a bad spot. The carpet is comfy and it's quiet. You should try it one day!" See, he was nice, offering to share his napping spot and everything. Except maybe he wasn't THAT nice because clearly he said something wrong, even without actually meaning to. Eyes as wide as saucers, the thirteen year old shook his head vehemently. "No! I mean ... yes ... no?" AAAAAAH. "You said it was dangerous and you're here alone too!! I bet you're totally awesome!"

Yikes.