View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 06:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Crayola
Slytherin

DMAC
Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dezi Willard
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Letícia Alcântara da Silva Veiga
Accidents & Catastrophes
x2
Mrs. Alex Turner *asterisks user* Secret Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She watched him curiously as he woke up and looked at her, though she scrunched her nose as he said the wrong name, "Choe" correcting him was all she could think to do for a reaction to. She just stared for a bit not even sure what to say first, so many questions.

"Why are you sleeping in the corridor, you do know it's not safe around here right now." Her eyes scanned the corridor for the cute little creatures. "You were snoring, do you always snore? You know that could be an underlining symptom of something else. I read that somewhere." Though she couldn't remember where she read it.

"Aren't you afraid of a professor finding you sleeping? What if you got in trouble?" She was all for the occasional nap, but was it worth it in the corridor?
Well, he was right about the C but wrong about literally everything else. "Chloe, yes, I didn't know that." Why lie and pretend he did? No matter, though, he knows it now and he won't forget! Possibly. "I'm Dezi!"

Dezi Willard, currently staring some more at the girl as she asked all the questions in the world! Or so it seemed, anyway. Wowza. "Okay, okay, bearer of bad news." What was that ... 'underlining symptom'? "Are you saying I'm sick?" Sure, his nose was a little runny but he was okay! It just meant he had wipe it more often, okay, he wasn't SICK.

The chocolate frog still in his hand moved a little, perhaps realising the boy was distracted, which, unfortunately, meant the third year finally remembered it and bit its head off. "They're too busy chasing furballs." Probably. He didn't know what the professors were doing and he hadn't considered before choosing this particular napping spot. He stood up at last, eyes immediately falling upon the poster Chloe had placed on the wall. "Gee, thanks! I AM awesome. Should you be here, then?"