View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 06:08 PM   #64 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

presents

Ask Sapientia

February, 2098
by:Sapientia

Are you struggling with some inner problems that you need another eye to look in? Maybe you are in need of some advice from a stranger instead of a loved one that knows too much about you? If any of this sounds familiar you have come to the right place and asking Sapientia is just what you need.

Dear Sapientia,
Help! My friend is giving me the Ultimate Silent Treatment and I can’t handle it! It’s been so long! I’m going to die! Am I going to DIE?!
Sincerely,
Probably Losing a Friend (and Her Mind)

I suggest you first have a cup of calming tea, darling, because making a fuss out of this is stressful! And no, you won’t die! Don’t forget that it’s not at all foreign for others to not talk to you. Perhaps your friend is busy with whatever takes most of their time these days (say, a new work schedule) or perhaps your friend just needs space for whichever reason that may be.

Or you can try and make sure they really aren’t under a Silencing Charm! Who knows, right?

Best of Luck,
Sapientia

Dear Sapientia,
How do I ask the love of my life out for Valentine’s Day? HELP!!!!!
Sincerely,
Will Probably End Up Single 4Lyf

Before anything else, take a deep breath, sweet cheeks. Inhale, exhale. Always remember that feeling nervous is normal. There are so many possible outcomes from asking someone out. Whether he or she accepts or declines is beyond your control, but don’t let this opportunity flutter away! Valentine’s only happens once every year, so grab that chance.

How you ask the love of your life depends on what he or she wants, since I’m sure you know him or her better than I do. If they are the intellectual type, a crossword puzzle or a game of Scrabble would likely do the trick. If they enjoy creatures, letting your puppy carry a note is quite an adorable sight. If they’re the straight-forward, just drop the question as if ripping off a band-aid. Get your creative juices flowing!

But if you are planning to just send roses to yourself anonymously, then it is with deep regret that I inform you that people have already done that before.

Best of Luck,
Sapientia

Now, remember dear readers if you ever have a question for me you can always find the answer by owling the Daily Prophet.

OOC: authorship credit: Kimothy