View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 09:05 PM   #38 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina's heart sank when she heard Professor O'Hara's next instructions. Improv was really not her strong suit! Improvisation led to uncertainty. uncertainty led to mistakes. Mistakes led to embarrassment, and so on… If she was going to get up in front of everyone and pretend to be a sasquatch, she needed lines, a script, some kind of plan to go on.

With an inward groan, Tina joined her classmates at the front of the room, standing with the other sasquatches. How in Merlin's socks was she going to approach this? She had no idea what a sasquatch would do or say! She thought back to what she knew about the sasquatch rebellion, how the sasquatches fought against oppression and still lost… It reminded her a lot of something that happened to a friend of hers. Granted, he wasn't a big hairy creature, but she imagined the emotions would be the same. Maybe if she acted like him, that would give her the anger she needed. Or if all else failed, she could always just think of Cassius Rosier!

Tina took a quick moment to get into character. What would he do in a situation like this? What did he do in such a situation? Resist peacefully and try to protect the others… that sounded about right. Tina (as sasquatch) stood beside someone else in a sasquatch costume (Indigo), arms crossed and nodding in agreement as he spoke. When she saw Irene Kneedander (Nettie) brandish her wand like sword, Tina moved between her and the other sasquatches, arms and legs akimbo in a protective stance. “Irene Kneedander…” she growled, imagining she was looking into the smug face of her ex-friend from Beauxbatons to fuel the angry fire in her eyes. “We are DONE being subjugated by the likes of you!” She pointed at the MACUSA enforcers.

Wait, would a sasquatch use the word subjugated? Probably not, but it was too late now. “One last chance, MACUSA tyrant,” she warned. “Call off your attack, and no harm will come to you. All we want is to roam in peace!”

Was that okay? Too much? Not enough? She was already second guessing herself.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...