View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 06:38 PM   #30 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Even though Nettie was enjoying herself getting to play Beater for a few moments, she was happy when it was time to finally get in the air. The weights were going to be an adjustment, that was for sure, but she was certain she could figure out how to do it.

She got on her Nimbus and kicked off the ground, rising up in the air and feeling the wind in her hair. Her legs felt like they were weighing her down a fair bit, so she adjusted so that she felt she had better control over her ankles. The muscles in her legs were trembling a bit, but she reminded herself that this was a good workout and as long as she kept a good grip on her broom, she'd be fine.

Speaking of grip...

The ankle weights were making her hands sweaty. Thankfully, she was able to adjust her grip so the weights were evenly spaced out, so it wasn't TOO painful on her tiny little wrists. The weight around her waist was also forcing her to sit up a bit straighter, which was good. She slowly made her way around the pitch, getting more and more used to the weights with each passing movement.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid