Thread: Mysteries: Decompression Chamber
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 03:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Laurel entered the Decrompession chamber hoping for a quiet and normal department meeting. Knowing Airey though she assumed that he had some kind of excersize upp his robe sleeves so that probably weren't going to happen. The blond unspeakable, seer and prophecy maven moved over towards the vending machine with a smile on her face that she directed first to her department head and then to her new colleague Major. "Good day Mr Flamsteed, and Good day Major!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post

It seemed everyone was congregating at the vending machine, so the blonde young woman headed that way as well. “Good day Mr. Flamsteed, Laurel… Major,” she said as she came up alongside the three. Immensely grateful for the fact Laurel had mentioned the other man’s name and therefore prevented the awkwardness of her having needed to ask.
Ah "Uwah?" How did these two know who he was rather so quickly!? Did they look into his files on their Department Head's orders?! Were they Seers?! Mind Readers?! No Major had not even said his name in his own mind...AH NO he just did. He looked at them both suspiciously. Mentally doing the eye to finger point at them both. In case they needed to know he was gonna watch them both now and if they read his mind then for sure they would know it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Wand out, Airey was presently levitating a few of the plush rock pillows about the room while trying to sort through the various flight patterns to decide which to assign to each of them when he heard the first Unspeakable enter the chamber. "Ah, it may," he mused while rubbing his hairless jawline. He almost missed having a bit of cheetah in him for the sole fact that he had been able to grow facial hair. "If not now then the next time it requires restocking I can place an order for it."

"Let's begin." And if anyone arrived late, well, this wasn't Hogwarts and there would be no points deduction nor detention...but the man did hold some influence over payroll. Just saying. "As you are all well aware, work in the Department of Mysteries requires quite a bit of hard research and diligent study. The sort that exercises and stretches the mind but leaves the physical body mostly stagnant during the day. Why is this not optimal?"

"Hmmm. I'll take a look at it later after the meeting?" was this going to be a meeting? A Small meet and greet for anyone he might have missed during the Ministry Meet and Greet?

No it seemed not. The Department Head, Mr. Flamsteed was quizzing them? Major had already been through school why did he have to do this now too? Unfortunately his morals made him answer. "Exercise and fresh air help lead toward better mental health. Staying still for too long in one place can cause the mind to stress more and lead to poorer work." Which from what he knows, wouldn't be very good down here in Mysteries.