Thread: Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 03:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Me no quoting either.
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

He was fully jealous of the Giant Squid.

It was his chance to get Nettie's journal. To further their friendship and become closer. He continued to paddle in the water looking up toward him. He was pretty massive. The tentacles even reminded him a bit of the Whomping Willow's limbs. If those decided to come crashing down on him he was a goner. So he would not express his grievances toward Bartholomew. Nope.

He swam over to the dock where he saw Nettie now leaning back against. Maybe she was just as startled by the Giant Squid as he was. "No..no I'm good. I can swim." He responded as he tried to reach up toward the docks edge but the water's surface was a bit far from there still. He couldn't quite reach. Still he tried. "I was just...uh" reach...no luck. Reach again. his fingers grazed the edge and he was pretty sure he got a splinter just now but still no grasp on the docks. "Nettie's book fell into the water. I was gonna get it for her."

Maybe if he said that it would impress the older Ravenclaw girl with whom he had a crush on?

He continued to paddle in the water.