Thread: Law Enforcement: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 10:31 AM   #20 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

One could say Benzi had tested their department's sense of smell with his shampoo mishap this morning, but honestly other than suggesting he bathe in it every day to stave off a level wide common cold, he let the matter go and focused on the meeting at hand. Everyone present, some newer people, and then updates. ... And job offers.

Benzi was not interested in the YATIL position, given that some of their attitudes really irritated him and he couldn't fathom abandoning some field work to tend to some nineteen year olds' authority issues, but his ears pricked right up at the Head Auror mention. Of course, he'd thought about instantly after learning of Lex's promotion, and he'd had mixed thoughts about it so far. On the one hand, more paperwork. Never a good thing. And then there's the matter of him being less of a vet in the department than some others, as they were all aware.

But more responsibility around here and a pay raise were two things Benzi Rider was very interested in, and he wondered if Cambridge even put him in the pool of contenders. After sharing his updates, the situation in the north resolved and two new cases around Manchester, Benzi resumed listening to their new Department Head speak. Special assignment now? He did have cases - he always made sure to have cases, by any means necessary - but it sounded interesting. Volunteering for stuff around the department was sure to look good, regardless of anything else.

Right. Best get on with it. "Have a good day everyone," Benzi got up and nodded around the room before disappearing through the door directly after Cambridge and Upstead.

_____________I could still change the end