Thread: Law Enforcement: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 11:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Lex paused long enough for anyone with anything to say to speak up while she did a brief run through of the things they needed to address after. The silence didn't bother her, it was the question that broke the silence that did.

Alexa raised a brow at Carter, wondering just how serious he was being. On the off chance he was entirely serious, she made the executive decision to leave the snark out of her response. All that remained was the professionalism and finality in her tone. "YATIL is the position for an Auror who's already gone through the training and had a few years out in the field gaining crucial experience." For obvious reasons. "They help to train the YATI, they assess the YATI based on skill level and aptitude for the job, the YATIL will keep them organized and ensure they have enough field experience to complement the in building training, so no, it's not open to YATIs." That would be allowing the blind to lead the blind. A YATI grading other YATIs? A YATI instructing them on best practices while learning themselves? Surely he saw the flaw in that logic, if not then add that to another reason why YATIs weren't allowed to lead each other.

Simon's update got a thoughtful nod out of her.

"Good." Consider that approved. "Keep it to a tight group, there's still a ton of sensitive information down there. If Airey has any objections, it'd help to remind him of the previous year." That had been....a mess and they didn't need more food fights in the cafeteria and grown people wallowing in the greenhouse flowers. "Being the first line of defence, it doesn't help anyone when security is the last to know." So it was a good call on his part.

There was another pause and a glance around the room. Time to get into it then. "There's been a sudden surge of break ins in Chudleigh." The wizarding village there. "Alarms have been going off like crazy. Gonna need the Hit Wizards on that asap. Forensics, I'd like you to lend as much help there as you can. See if we can't put a stop to that sooner than later. Next, I've got a special assignment for any Auror that can be spared. If you don't have a case you're actively working on, stop by my office for the briefing." She looked to the YATIs present. "There'll be a special, in ministry training session, coming up for the YATI. You're all expected to present yourselves. There'll be a notice posted when the time gets closer and...." What was that other thing....? Oh! "Simon, we're looking at getting a new batch of security in time for the quidditch world cup this summer." As they'd all know, they'd won the bid and it was just about time. "Get them up to speed as quickly as possible. We'll need them at ministry standard or higher if possible."

"Creed. I'd like you and your team to make a stop over in Diagon Alley. There's been some unconfirmed reports of a vendor over there passing off fake magical artifacts as the real deal. You're welcome to a pair of Aurors to get the job done, but if they're all stretched, the Hit Wizards are a good alternative."

And if no one really had anything else to add....Lex looked to the clock across the room again. "That's that. I'll let you all get back to work. Any questions, you know where to find me." For now anyway. There was a good chance she'd be out of office later in the afternoon.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.