View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 08:07 AM   #31 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default MACUSA enforcer
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

The actual History aspect of the Sasquatch discussion had been somewhat new to Stasya’s knowledge, but the information she had provided had been taken favorably. If not necessarily as favorably as the Ravenclaw girl who had brought up MACUSA as her answer had been. Either way, she wasn’t embarrassed at all for revealing her interest in cryptids. Nor was she bothered by the fact she’d wondered the same thing Zoryn had actually brought up, as the topic of discussion had been clarified. In a way, it all sounded a lot like the situation with centaurs here. Misunderstandings and occasional bad decisions.

Not that she agreed with the tactics of Irene Kneedander one bit. In fact, she was adamantly against those beliefs, as Professor Noble probably knew quite well by now after six terms of her silent protests against the use of animal parts in Potions class. However, the roleplaying aspect of the lesson wasn’t an issue. Not considering she’d been in drama club for a few terms by now, and she’d glanced at the card she’d received with interest.

Thankfully, she didn’t have to pretend she understood Irene Kneedander. Although she wasn’t a Sasquatch either. Instead, she was a MACUSA enforcer which was probably going to be difficult enough to act out. At least the costume was probably fairly normal. Hopefully. She wasn’t entirely sure what to expect as she opened the box nearest her desk on her left to look.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero