View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 08:51 PM   #29 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Sasquatch
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina had expected that the Great Sasquatch Rebellion was going to be the subject of the lesson. What she didn't expect was to get extra house points for her answer! She beamed, giving the profeasor a nod of gratitude so as not to interrupt the lesson. She could alway give her a verbal thank you later.

She took a quick moment to jot down the facts about sasquatch that had been mentioned
as well as the interchangable names and names that weren't interchangeable, before turning her attention back to the professor. Tina had a very basic kmowledge about the sasquatch rebellion. She knew approximately when it happened and that it caused MACUSA to relocate, but that was about all... so she took careful notes to fill the gaps in her knowledge.

So they were going to be basically reenacting the sasquatch rebellion, and the boxes were full of costumes? That wasn't where Tina thought this activity was going. She had a sort of sick uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach. She really was not cut out to be an actress, but she supposed roleplaying could be alright, as long as they had lines. Wait, they were going to be assigned lines, right? This girl didn't do improv!

Tina glanced at her card: Sasquatch. Thank goodness! She was glad she didn't get stuck playing Irene Kneedander; that woman sounded like a huge tyrant! With her card in hand, Tina opened the box to the left of her desk to find her sasquatch costume. There was a mask, gloves, a reddish-brown fur cape and a long, scraggly wig to match. In the very bottom of the box was a pair of shoe covers designed to look like giant feet. Tina wasn't sure whether to laugh or scoff; she'd look ridiculous wearing all this! She put the pieces on as quickly as possible and waited for furrher instructions. She hoped she wouldn't need to take any notes while wearing this! These gloves were so hairy and bulky, it made holding a quill impossible!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...