Thread: Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 01:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Emergency meeting starts heeere
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Rounding up whoever he could find along the way, the Headmaster quickly headed for the courtyard. Out here...he assumed would be relatively safe but even then he was on high alert. Without any real context for whatever that thing was that ate Dopple, Malachi wasn't sure he wanted to leave anything up to chance and needed the students aware and on the look out.

Frail as she was, a lot of them were smaller than her in size and thinking back to the barn incident...and the hourglasses--and he'd blame them for the portrait too--the man was solidly convinced that size had nothing to do with what they tried to fit into their mouths. He said tried but there was no "trying" really. They didn't appear to have any problems fitting ANYTHING in there and he wasn't looking to have any of the students be next.

It was a struggle to not pace back and forth restlessly while he waited to be joined by the rest of the students and staff but he somehow managed.

Pacing and looking quite worried would not help anyone else to keep calm in the situation. Granted, having not seen what he and Kennedy just witnessed, perhaps some of them were already calm BUT THERE WAS NOTHING TO BE CALM ABOUT, THAT THING SWALLOWED DOPPLE!!

For now, the Headmaster stood with his hands clasped behind his back. Outwardly, he at least didn't look like he'd hit panic mode. It was an accomplishment in itself.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.