View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 12:50 PM   #33 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Malachi shook his head fiercely, almost too fiercely, as his brain struggled to make proper sense of what he'd just seen. It ate her. One swallow and she was gone. There was a Dolly Dopple urging him on and then there was not.

It was...she was...

"No. No, no no, no time." He didn't mean he'd have tea then have a meeting, nor would he wait til the end of the day, he meant that meeting was happening now and that everyone would be in attendance. "Do a head count when they get there." As he would expect all the Heads of Houses to do once what he hoped would be the entire student body got to where he had in mind.

Focusing just enough, Malachi drew his wand and began speaking, his voice charmed to carry over every corner of the castle.

"Everyone report to the courtyard, immediately. This is not a request nor is this a suggestion. There's been an...er....situation that has compromised the safety of everyone within the school. Should you not wish to find yourself on the inside of something pink and furry, I suggest you make your way out NOW." He set to reholster his wand but even in the midst of everything, suddenly remembered. "Oh. Ahem. Thank you."

He turned to the Astronomy man.

"Let's go!" Awaaaay from here.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.