Thread: Mysteries: Entry Chamber
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 01:12 PM   #21 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post
Samantha could feel her body hesitating to enter her chamber. It was still so recent that she had had her body taken over by an Encephalon and she was kind of hoping that the Encephalons had since been removed. She wouldn't bet on it though. As she entered, she saw an unfamiliar face. She didn't smile really, sorry, but she didn't want to appear unkind. "Good morning," she greeted the woman cordially. "I don't recognize you..."
A nervous Lyra was somewhat surprised to hear a voice come from a different part of the room. Looking behind him, he saw another figure enter the area. Figuring that anyone entering this chamber would be allowed to know his actual job, he responded to her polite greeting. "Good Morning to you as well. I'm Lyra Woods, a newly hired astronomer."

He looked around, mildly confused about this room. The owl had said it would spin, but this didn't seem to be happening. Maybe it waited for people. It probably did. "So, the owl said that this room would spin. I don't really know what's going on."