Thread: Law Enforcement: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 02:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Another year, yet another department head. Although at least this year Bryony knew she wouldn’t have to worry about if the new head knew her name, or how they were going to be as her boss. She knew Alexa quite well after the past several years, and that they worked together at least reasonably well. Honestly, she was excited to find out how the department was going to be run with her as the lead, and there was the unsurprising curiosity as to who, if anyone, was taking the former head Auror’s position, not that she expected it in the least. She figured she had a few more years at least before that was a possibility.

Cup of coffee in hand, the other fidgeting with the ring on her finger that she’d thought about taking off for professional purposes, or maybe just out of the awkwardness of not wanting to take away her older brother’s moment. Had she expected any of it to have all happened at once, she’d have felt less like it was so very obvious. Odds were her coworkers would notice, anyhow. That was what they did, notice things that others might not. At the very least, she could act professional. “Good morning everyone,” she greeted the room-at-large before taking a sip of her coffee, taking a seat at the table that was as close to the doors as possible. Constant vigilance. Anything could happen.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero