Thread: Law Enforcement: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 02:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Creed made his way into the conference space. Awake and carrying a cup of decaffeinated tea, no sugar, but a splash of honey. In bed by 8pm and awake by 4am to make a 5am Spinning Class was all the taller than average imposing bald headed gentlemen in full suit and tie needed. Of course the 70 year-old man didn't want to seem too intimidating. His Tie was a nice Solid Navy Blue so he could seem more inviting.

He smiled toward the growing crowd of new co-workers. The department seemed very young. Creed would have his work cut out for him. Thank Merlin for that spinning class. Of course there was the issue of his Department Head spinning in her seat such as she was. How could anyone take this girl seriously was beyond him. Yet she hired him so he was grateful. He would prove that he could be the foundation this young department could use to build from with his years of experience in MACUSA's MLE.

Perhaps coming out of retirement was truly the best decision to make.

He took his seat at the one side of the Department head and gave her a court nod then turned to his co-workers. "Good morning." He addressed them all and to any who were still filing into the conference room.