View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 11:09 PM   #87 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Spells were really starting to fly, weren’t they? The troll staggered at the hit from the boy (Dorian) and again at the one shot by the girl who’d managed to avoid him (Zoryn). The stupefy cast by the young girl (Vivienne), however, had no effect, as the Head Girl had explained earlier in the lesson. Perhaps someone should’ve been paying better attention. All she did was earn herself a hard swing from the troll’s club—the left one—while the right took aim at the latest to join the casting (Patrick).

Josef’s spell might have worked and could have been THE one to bring the large creature down but then...

Stomp. STOMP. STOMP!Stompstompstompstomp.

Another troll came barrelling into the room at full speed, accidentally running into the Gryffindor boy’s spell. It wound around and smashed in his direction sharply.

Two trolls and three clubs. What could possibly go wrong.

That...that was potentially a problem. Malachi’s brows rose slightly as he watched the third troll bust into the arena without warning. It...wasn’t planned...but with how well the students were managing so far, he decided he’d watch and wait before intervening.

Real life was unpredictable. Might as well see what the students were capable of.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.