Thread: Law Enforcement: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 09:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

She never thought she'd see the day where she was the earliest to one of these meetings and yet....here she was....swiveling around in her chair with a cup of coffee in hand while she waited for the rest to trickle in. It was strange. All of this was strange. Having her own office--THE office--was strange but admittedly that chocolate fountain was helping her adjust.

It was the not so little things.

Lex kept looking over at the clock, her mind still in the mode of a Head Auror who did not at all want to be in a meeting.

It would take some time to get into Department Head mode and accept that this meeting, much like any other she called, served a purpose and needed to happen. Until then, she swiveled away restlessly in her chair at the top of the table--yet another thing she'd have to get used to. It was so much easier, especially in recent terms with the Department Heads they'd had, to sit somewhere off near the door for a speedy exit once she was sure she was done wasting her time in here.

This would...all be an adjustment.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.