View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 09:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

No he didn't want to hold it. No he didn't care that they got cuddly after a feeding--why was she feeding them??

Questions, he had so many of them but before he could get a single one out THAT happened. Malachi gaped wide as the seemingly harmless little puffball's mouth suddenly opened wide enough to swallow the woman whole. He stood there gaping, his mind running a million miles per second before the rest of him caught up and he staggered out the door with Kennedy.

"What in the--how the--wha--h--th--"

OOooOOOHHhhHHh MMEEeeEErrRRrrrrrlLLlIIiInNNnN.

Those were NOT puffskeins. To every student who'd ever casually told him they'd seen one bouncing around, he also now had questions. He just...needed a moment....

For now, with Kennedy out. The man slammed the door shut and locked it with a charm. Dolly was never coming back, there was no point letting them loose around the castle.....if only he knew they disappeared at will.

"This is serious. We're gonna need a meeting. I'll send out an announcement." Shaking? Him? Only a little. That thing ate her WHOLE. Suddenly, all the other damage was beginning to make sense and the man was overcome with the impulse to do a headcount of all the students. This was a potentially a VERY big problem.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.