View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 01:04 AM   #27 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The patronus that showed up both said a million things and nothing at all. Mutant problem and Dolly were a definitive cause for concern but what was the level of concern? Did he need to be running? When did Hogwarts get mutants??? And the dreaded question, what did Dolly have to do with any of this??

Maybe he should run, just in case. Malachi proceeded from his office up one floor to the old woman’s with a light jog that was just slow enough to not be considered a sprint.

“Got your message, Kennedy.” He informed as he nudged the door open to enter. “What sort of problem are we—“

Pause.

Blink.

STARE.

Malachi took a step back without realizing he’d done it, putting him right back in the threshold as he took in the scene before him. “What is blazes is going on here?? Holy kneazle, sweet Circe, Merlin and his soggy wet pants!! Dolly! Wh—How—whe—“

It was hard to form words. He didn’t know where to begin. What WAS this????

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.