View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 09:25 AM   #76 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The troll registered the small bodies about the room and got its club ready. It grunted again and again, getting ready to charge when it felt a "bop" to the head....more than a bop. It actually hurt and ENRAGED the troll who immediately swung its large club toward the girl (Vita).

And ANOTHER hit, this one from the other direction (Dorian). With a loud shout, the troll clumsily turned on his heels headed directly for the boy. The ground shook beneath it with every heavy stomp of its enormous feet. That unwittingly put it in a tricky situation.

It didn't notice it had become moderately surrounded until the blow from the boy (Patrick) then the girl (Zoryn) closing it off. This angered the troll even further and though it was beginning to feel light headed, it took a hard turn to face the boy. Again, it swung it's large club and rushed forward. BAM, one from the rear (Nettie). It didn't stop. With all the determination in the world, it began swinging violently at the Slytherin Captain.

It was just about to drive the boy into the ground when BAM. The last two spells that hit at the same time (Hanna and Archer) were more than it could handle. The spells had accumulated and this troll had hit its limit. Lacking any sort of grace, the troll toppled to the ground but it didn't disappear. It simply remained slumped over. Confused? Best get over it because just as it fell, another troll came grunting and roaring out the door. It wasted no time putting it's club to good use, already taking a hard swing at the closest, the one who'd kept moving (Vita).

Spotting its fallen brother, it grabbed the extra club and began to spin and swing and swing and spin chaotically.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.