Thread: Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 12:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Mark's in the Water
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
Old Bartholomew was was swimming casually along in his own thoughts when some commotion above his head caught his attention. He slipped out a tentacle just in time as something sunk by him and grabbed it up. Swimming up to the surface, the old giant squid broke the surface next to the kids in the boat raising his tentacle with the journal in the air as he wondered. "Does this paper thingy belong to one of yous?"
Mark was In The Water

and he figured if anything being In The Water right now after Nettie lost her book. It would help him to help her. Even if his original intentions to be In The Water was to find a way to escape these weird and awkward feelings he was having.

He flipped around and kicked a little bit down before seeing something HUGE.....HUGE begin to raise in front of him. Mark submerged from In The Water and paddled back towards the boat and bumped into it hard as the Giant Squid came out. Mark paddling In The Water next to the boat just paddled In The Water with his mouth gaping open sometimes swallowing lake water having to spit it out.

...Wow....maybe being In The Water was a bad idea. He looked up toward Nettie. "I-it's her's" He said totally shocked and in awe