Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 06:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
Joyce Darlington
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Joyce Darlington
Graduated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Stella looked up at her and sighed, she was telling her the truth, why was she all the sudden in the wrong places at the wrong time? Honesty she been tingling alot lately but thought nothing of it to be honest, as for the itching she didn't know she was doing it so much. "Honestly Professor I don't even realize I am half the time, I guess it became a habit I wasn't aware of." she said shrugging. Speaking of itching and scratching, it was making her itch now that Professor Darlington was talking about it.

Stella nodded. " Yes ma'am, I can't stand wearing stinky and sweaty laundry, it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine.""she said wrinkling her nose at the thought of it. She didn't mind getting dirty or getting dirt on her, but she wasn't the one to wear dirty uniforms, that was disgusting in her opinion. Although she knew boys did that at times, but that was pure laziness in her opinion, how hard was it to put your clothes in the clothes hamper to get them washed?
Well, if it wasn't dirty laundry causing all the scratching, Joyce wasn't sure what it could possibly be. Perhaps a reaction to something? Regardless, it just wouldn't do to have students itching and scratching all about the place. It wasn't sanitary.

The professor took a step backwards, fearing that whatever the ailment might be it could possibly be contagious. "I'm glad to hear you've been keeping your uniform clean, Miss Starson, but I fear a trip to see Healer Adara may be in order. Perhaps you've developed an allergy to something."